thehazard10thehazard10

Main Games Art Reviews Stats

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Huh?

How the fuck do you move on the next level? I'm tapping "1" furiously but nothing happens. Broken-ass game.

Dino Run Dino Run

Amazing game!

This has to be one of the greatest flash games I have ever played, bar none!

Oh and the people who are calling them "crappy" graphics, you are idiots. He INTENTIONALLY made the graphics look retro. It's not a downside...

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Great potential

Hey, you should definitely consider making the victim have internal organs so they can spill out. Also, pulling his limbs feels way too strong, you should have it slowly rip off as to make it more realistic. Screams and destructible limbs (they never completely cut up) are suggestions as well. I love the sickness of this game! Just my minor complaints bogged it down 4 points.

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Wow.

This is easily one of the greatest games I have ever played.

Hewitt Hewitt

Great adventure game

I could tell you put a lot of work into this. The graphics, sound, and everything just looks so professional. Though it's mad difficult, some things just weren't self-explanatory enough even for an adventure game. Still, this easily deserves a 10.

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

Good

I really liked this, but I think you should have taken a more innovative approach. The gameplay is basically just the same as the last two. The graphics look nice and sharpened up but it was a pretty disappointing sequel because the only part of the game that was new is the level where you sneak into the school avoiding the guards and everything else is taken from the last games. It was pretty easy except for the last few levels. Too bad this is really the last classroom. Keep up the good work.

Sabermania Sabermania

This will get front page

Awesome!!!! This is really good.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

GREAT!

This is probably one of the best tutorials on Newgrounds. Although some parts made my head hurt since I barely know flash, that was really good. You get a 10 for graphics, that detail was just amazing.

Helbereth responds:

That's really been a surprise to me. I knew it was at least decent, but I guess the way I view my own work (I always think everything I do is terrible) clouds my judgement. In any case I hope you can make use of the information provided.

Thanks for the compliments and the review!