thehazard10thehazard10

Main Games Art Reviews Stats

GG - In the end. GG - In the end.

Heh

This deserves at least turd of the week, it shouldn't be blammed.

Marvin the Cat Fucker Marvin the Cat Fucker

awesome

Dude, that was hilarious.

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

GUD MOVEI

TH1S CAR2N MVOIE HAZ INSPYERED ME T0 BE RISPONSABLE WIHT THE SEXES BEKUZ I CUD CTACH AIDS AND DEI BEKUZ I WUZ TO EARASPONSABLE WITH IT. THX M8!!

Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

The animations... ehh

Dude, no offence. Feel Good Inc. is the best song ever IMO, the whole thing is a good concept but some of the animations really blew. You should've picked a more talented pair of animators, most of them were really stiff and 2D with bad lip-syncing. Otherwise, this is a great flash. It's WAY better than that pile of shit "Still crying my heart out".

The Doug Collection The Doug Collection

good

It didn't have the classic line "oh my god oh my god oh my god, I have been waiting for this day etc etc etc" for this you get a 6.

Still Crying My Heart Out Still Crying My Heart Out

Pure Shit

Just plain sucked. The graphics and animation were absolutely shitty especially at the beginning. They were flat and stiff and the song started in the middle. You're also supposed to tween the words zooming in not do it frame-by-frame, otherwise it would look like ass. Even though this wasn't that bad, it was bad. And you should be ashamed for trying to parody Stop Cryin Your Heart Out because you can't even do it right, I could guaruntee you that you'd never be in it in the first place because you just plain suck at flash.

EKublai responds:

The only thing that I can think of that is funnier than your inability to comprehend the point of a flash was the look on your mother's face when I stuck a banzai tree up her cunt. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *teary* oh my my... yes. Good Show!

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

AMAZING

Don't listen to that impatient dick below me. This was amazing, I can't even find the correct adjectives to describe it. Awesome style, awesome song... what more could you need? Anyone who blindly rates this a 0 is an obnoxious prick. Anyway, keep up the great work.

E=shitfuck E=shitfuck

Awesome

*gets a seizure* WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Joxa responds:

good it worked

Annoying Kid Annoying Kid

LMAO

lol, hilarious. This might get front page.

DS vs. PSP DS vs. PSP

Wow

That was SO GOOD for your first flash.